On Root Canals and Water Pics
Hello, I am new here and just watched the video on Natural home based Dentistry. I have a root canal with a crown on it and a cavity underneath it. If I extract it and get rid of everything will that harm the surrounding teeth as I will be living with a decent sized gap. It is one of my molars. I can not afford a ceramic implant but I want to get rid of the root canal.
Also I have adrenal fatigue and I am wondering if it might be related to the root canal?
What about water picks as additional to the recommendations in the video. Are water pics OK because I like that it gently removes food particles quickly after eating.
Your thoughts would be appreciated.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 356 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter