Revolution Garden - James Fry - Did anyone else try it?
I just invested
in James fry Revolution Garden System: That I saw on the Homegrown food summit.
I did do it cheaper than he suggested using my kids old swimming pool for a nutrient tank. And I found 2x3 x6” Black plastic cement mixing bins to use for the grow beads. At 13 each Much cheeper than the Bonticare flood and drain beds 4 x2 x 6” and 60-70 $ each.
so Ive found that rather liberating. Really does use so much less water and no daily water. I like better that my growbag crops that dry out so quickly.
So its an investment to grow food in the high desert. and just want to maximize what were growing.
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter