Tutorial: Tagging a Member Within a Post
If you want to reply to someone in particular, add an "@" then their screen name immediately after. Such as @LaurieLovesLearning
It is possible that many similar or even identical names will appear in a drop down window. You need to watch the avatar to make sure that it is the same as the person's avatar. If the member does not have a picture avatar, but a computer generated generic one, pick the first one.
On occasion, you will see that the system might pick another similar name that appeared above or below what you think you chose. If this happens, just backspace until that name clears & try again.
The method of using the "@" symbol should give them an email notification.
This Week's Leaders
- 606 All Categories
- 21 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 24 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 195 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 374 Current Events & Breaking News
- 993 Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.1K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 396 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 28 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 271 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 291 The Homestead: DIY
- 833 Personal Journals
- 74 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter