Cactus/succulent "mix" or "cactus compost" - say what?
I recently acquired some haworthia, November cactus, "Gollum jade" and another I don't recall the name of right this second. I've been wondering if anyone has any recommendations on how to make "cactus compost" or "succulent soil mix"?
When researching what to plant my new additions in, I found a variety of recipes, most of which involved sand, peat moss, perlite and "succulent soil mix" or "cactus compost".
Any and all input is appreciated ✌💚
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 56 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 341 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 452 Current Events & Breaking News
- 47 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.3K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 508 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 38 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 517 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 391 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 103 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter