Aloha, Grow Network friends and family!
I am very grateful to participate in this wonderful forum!
I recently relocated from the beautiful garden island of Kaua’i, to the mainland (east coast, PA) to be with my family during the COVID crisis. What an interesting transition it has been living in the city again.
I’m starting off with an herbal kitchen garden & have been gathering starters & seeds. Things are looking great so far!
Looking forward to sharing information on herbal concoctions & tinctures & other wellness treats. Will be posting updates on our progress.
Many thanks for your support & encouragement!
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 56 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 341 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 452 Current Events & Breaking News
- 47 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.3K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 508 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 38 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 515 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 391 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 103 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter