Dani
Dani Posts: 27 ✭✭✭

Just wanted to introduce myself. I just joined and am already happy I did! There appears to be some great discussions.

A little background on me. I am a certified holistic nutritionist and I believe the best health can be achieved through growing our own food. I've been organic gardening for a very long time but in the past several years have really focused on permaculture, sustainability and truly healthy soil.

I'm looking forward to getting to know y'all and learning and sharing.

Comments

• judsoncarroll4
    judsoncarroll4 Posts: 5,490 admin

Welcome - jump in and have fun!

• Torey
    Torey Posts: 5,679 admin

Welcome to TGN @simplethings4us! I'm sure with your certification you will have a lot to offer us. We have a wide selection of practitioners in various fields that offer us their expertise.

• lmrebert
    lmrebert Posts: 363 ✭✭✭✭

Welcome!!!

• MissPatricia
    MissPatricia Posts: 318 ✭✭✭

Welcome. I think this is an interesting group. I have been gardening for 52 years and have learned a lot, mostly through all the mistakes that I have made. My main teachers are on You Tube: Paul Gautschi and Charles Dowding. Except for the certification, I could say the same about me.

• vickeym
    vickeym Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome. I know you will find much information and helpful people here. They have made even those of us with little or no knowledge on the covered subjects feel welcome and free to ask questions and learn from them as well as free to contribute if we wish. Great people and great information.

• Ethereal Earth
    Ethereal Earth Posts: 142 ✭✭✭

Welcome! Can you expand a bit more on the holistic nutrition career path? I am currently studying herbalism and know the two can be closely intertwined.