I'm kind of one of those crazy healthy people that likes to dive into the science of food, exercise, meditation etc. Unfortunately, I have one very large vice and even though I know without a doubt all of the very scary reasons to not, I still smoke. I quit (again) this morning and am wondering if those of you that have been successful in quitting would please share your success stories.
Thanks in advance!
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter