What are your "go to" Instant Pot recipes?
I live with my parents, as my mother is chronically ill and wheelchair bound. Taking care of her schedule is a two person (Dad and I) job between dialysis, Dr. appts and various other things. I also work a full-time job. Help me out as I am the only person in the house doing the major cooking. Dad does the rest of the cooking.
My most used recipe is a 2-3 lb roast (frozen is fine). Put in cooker. For a roast, I don't use a trivet under it. Sprinkle with KC steak seasoning and dump in a cup of coffee. Add potatoes and carrots. Sprinkle some more steak seasoning on top of those; set pot to pressure cook for 1 hour on high. Let naturally pressure release.
What type of recipes do you have?
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 354 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter