Ayurvedic Herbs and Healing
I just graduated as an Ayurvedic Practitioner. I have been studying Ayurvedic herbalism with KP Khalsa (he's great!). Ayurveda is India's traditional medical system and it is a wonderful complement to many other holistic health approaches.
There are many fantastic Ayurvedic herbs that work really well. Many of them are the spices found in our kitchen cabinets, such as turmeric, coriander, fennel, and even black pepper.
Though I have learned a lot, I feel I am just starting my journey with Ayurvedic herbalism. (I am a relative newbie when it comes to Western herbs and energetics.)
Please let me know if you have any questions!
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter