We've been growing more and more of our herbs. We also pick many wild weeds for medicine, like dandie and plantain.
My coffee grinder is usually my go to. I'm looking for a larger grinder. I make our garlic powder, the house smelt amazing for days. However teh coffee grinder is getting tired of being an herb grinder. The motor is tired. haha
Does anyone powder their herbs? If so, how do you process large amounts of goodies?
Thanks for your suggestions.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter