What does sustainable mean to you?
I've been sitting with this question for a bit. Being new to this group and loving that people from all walks of life, political backgrounds, lifestyles and orientations are peacefully getting along here, I wonder what being sustainable means to you and how or what practices you are implementing to become sustainable. It feels like this is a beginning of a conversation. There is no right answer other than what you feel inclined to share. Thanks!
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter