Home   |   About Us   |   GROW: The Book   |   Blog   |   Join Us   |   Shop   |   Forum Rules

Best Rocket Stove? — The Grow Network Community
WHAT'S CHANGING IN 2021 AND HOW TO NAVIGATE IT
a free community call lead by Marjory Wildcraft - LIVE RIGHT NOW

register here➥ howtopreparefor2021.com

Best Rocket Stove?

ParadoxParadox Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
edited October 2020 in Building Projects

I am thinking ahead to Christmas, and pondering a rocket stove for my hubby. Best rocket stoves on the market for reasonable price?

Comments

• EarlKellyEarlKelly Penn state master gardener Northeastern Pennsylvania zone 5bPosts: 230 ✭✭✭

If your hubby likes to build things, subscribe to permits.com. They have all kinds of dvds you can purchase on building different types of rocket stoves. Love their site fun and interesting. Just a thought, good luck

• tomandcaratomandcara Colorado front range- Denver MetroPosts: 691 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

@EarlKelly I went to permits.com and didn't see any dvd's. Their site describes themselves like this: "Whether you need a permit for a small project in an unfamiliar area, or you manage thousands of projects, we take the hassle out of applying for sign, solar, alarm and construction-related permits, nationwide".

@Paradox I agree with @EarlKelly that if your hubby likes building things, get him resources and let him build his own rocket stove.

• ParadoxParadox Posts: 145 ✭✭✭

He's good at starting projects... not quite as good at finishing them. :P

@Paradox don't ask my wife about my finishing projects. LOL 😃

• EarlKellyEarlKelly Penn state master gardener Northeastern Pennsylvania zone 5bPosts: 230 ✭✭✭

Sorry auto correct didn’t catch it. Permits.com is the site for permaculture and all kinds of other great ideas. Sorry.

Did it again. Permies.com is the site. Finally, take care.

@EarlKelly "if at first you don't succeed, try,try again" Thank you for trying again. Nice website.

• VickiPVickiP Posts: 548 ✭✭✭✭

@EarlKelly Thanks for that link, I would really like to build a rocket stove and a mud oven for my outside kitchen.

• RustBeltCowgirlRustBeltCowgirl North Coast OhioPosts: 508 ✭✭✭✭

Paul Wheaten from Permies is also a Contributing Expert for TGN.