health benefits of linen
While looking online for a good, non-plastic way to store bread, I fell down a linen rabbit hole.
Does anyone know about the validity of the health claims for linen fabric? It has something to do with the fiber's frequency.
I know that linen is supposed to be cooler than cotton, so I have kept an eye out for it at thrift stores. One article I read mentioned that it makes superior bandages, as well.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 354 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter