Poultice Options Sought
Since cabbage works so well as a poultice for many things...
What happens when you have no cabbage in your garden or your fridge?
So...that got me to thinking, that in times of shortages and trouble,
WOULD/COULD fermented cabbage work as well or better or not at all as a poultice?
If so could that not open a whole new potential for healing for any herb veggie etc, esp in times of shortages?
Thank you for all input received.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 354 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter