Uses for Cleavers
I found a lovely mess of cleavers today! It’s amazing how quickly it wrapped my rose bush up in a cozy hug.
My plan is to dry it to make a salve for a friend to try when she gets a flare up of hot oozing skin rashes. Perhaps an experiment with batch alone and another paired with calendula for an added healing boost. Has anyone tried this?
I'm sure there are plenty of ways to use this herb. What are some of your ideas to use this beneficial herb?
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter