The Answer to Cancer documentary started tonight..free webinar here is the sign up link

Comments

• Annie Kate
    Annie Kate Posts: 680 ✭✭✭✭

So much to learn, so little time! It looks like an awesome series, but I'm giving that one a miss, although if we do get cancer I'll go straight to their website and pay full price for the series.

It seems I'm always being offered some or other health series and I've watched quite a few--there is so much helpful info out there that is hard to find otherwise!! This cancer series is tempting, but I've learned that taking things 'just in time' is more helpful for me right now than 'just in case'.

Have you watched other health series @silvertipgrizz ?

• silvertipgrizz
    silvertipgrizz Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Annie Kate As many as I can. Here's a little gift for you that you can look at when ever you choose:

• Annie Kate
    Annie Kate Posts: 680 ✭✭✭✭

@silvertipgrizz Thank you! I'm excited to check it out.

• jowitt.europe
    jowitt.europe Posts: 1,465 admin

When my husband was diagnosed with prostate cancer, we watched the whole series of cancer alternative treatment documentaries. We did change our life and especially eating habits accordingly and ... my husband does not need any other treatment.

Good that such documentaries exists for those who need. @Annie Kate I agree with you! So many documentaries... one should focus on what one needs at a certain moment. Earlier I used to watch a lot. Now I have to be more selective and concentrate only on my needs.