What are your favorite Farming Documentaries?
I recently watched The Biggest Little Farm on Netflix. I thought it was a well done film. The camerawork was beautiful and it was interesting to see how they overcame their problems.
I've also watched Sustainable, which I liked as well. Both are a testament to the tenacity of the human spirit and trying to make the planet a better place to live.
Are there any that you would recommend as a must see? Which are a waste of time? I don't watch much in the way of movies so don't want to waste my time watching something that is of no interest to me or poorly done.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 56 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 341 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 452 Current Events & Breaking News
- 47 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.3K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 508 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 38 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 517 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 391 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 103 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter