Adventures in High Performance Gardening 30 - Freeze Date Gambler
In case you didn't know, I was RIGHT about the freeze date. Somehow my garden got lucky... but it's only a matter of time. :) I have been wrong before, but at least it was outside of the garden lol
And hey, besides having a great place to grow with your friends, gardening is also a great way to build family wealth, health, and longevity.
We live in some interesting times. The economy is crazy now. We're seeing a currency war between financial bankers and tech companies - there's no telling what will happen. <<great reason to have a garden because you might not have enough cryptocurrency to buy groceries one day.
Just keep watching the media [in moderation] and grow your own food!
Looking for more tips on how to grow your own food? Check out the entire Adventures series here:
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 56 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 341 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 452 Current Events & Breaking News
- 47 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.3K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 508 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 38 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 515 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 391 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 103 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter