Not the best last few weeks
Have to say the last few weeks have been pretty rough.
my father-in-law has been in bad health but has gone downhill very quickly. My husband had to head to Arizona, his father is in very bad shape. Unfortunately, because of all our critters I was not able to go with him.
As of yesterday, they have given his dad maybe 72 hours. But there is a very small chance he might live a little longer. My brother-in-law was supposed to arrive the day after my husband did. When my husband got there he found out his brother would not be coming right away. He was in the hospital in Texas because he had just had a heart attack. Had to have two stints put in.
Then this past Friday I tripped and fell and smashed my knee pretty good. But thankfully nothing is broken, it is badly bruised from mid shin to just above the knee and almost 3/4 of the way around.
Then on Sunday, my best friend got her foot tangled up on something and broke her toe so badly that it even ripped the toe open.
At this rate we may not survive till 2020 is over.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 56 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 341 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 452 Current Events & Breaking News
- 47 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.3K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 508 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 38 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 517 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 391 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 103 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter