Help! The choice I wasnt prepared for...
So, I've had a hose for years, untill I forgot to dehydrate before winter. Of course it was frozen, meaning broken.
Currently I can water my garden without a hose, but it's not that convenient as before.
When I came to a local gardening shop I realised, that the choice is big and I don't know ANYTHIN about hoses
Is there something I should pay attention to?
Cause I've been reeding articles about garden hoses (like this) and they say plenty of information and Im getting frustrated
any real user experience? Or should I just buy the cheapest one?
thanks in advance
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter