Hello, I'm taking the cannabis course right now and they discussed how to cure, but not how long it needs to be cured. Anyone know?
Welcome to the forum, @MysticGarden!
I will bump up your question to see if someone more knowledgable in this area can give you an answer. We have many certified herbal practitioners in our community.
Most small growers put in wuart mason jar with hydration pack that keeps it at the humidity you want for tgat strain Iwill share a good link i found for detailed instructions next post
How do you like the course? A friend asked me to be her caregiver here in HI, so I'm contemplating taking it.
@MysticGarden I hang the whole plant, upside down until it has dried out. This can take up to 2 weeks and I do it in a shed. Then pull the leaf and heads off the stem, put in paper bags and place in the freezer in 100gram lots. I do this so I can make a batch of oil. 100g of dried plant material to 1000ml(1lt) of olive oil. Hope this helps.
Welcome to TGN, enjoy and learn.
This Week's Leaders
- 601 All Categories
- 31 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 52 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 320 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 444 Current Events & Breaking News
- 43 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.3K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.5K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 494 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 35 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 485 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 373 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.1K Personal Journals
- 100 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter