Fun or Interesting Animal Stories

OhiohillsLouise
OhiohillsLouise Posts: 120 ✭✭✭

Many of us have animals so I thought it would be fun to read about some of their antics.

I will start with one about the love between my Great Pyrenees dog and Spice his cat. The dog is confined to about 10 acres but somehow he kept getting out roaming the neighborhood. So until we could find out how, he was imprisoned on our deck. Spice always kept him company but must have felt sorry for him because she brought him some food, a half of a rabbit that she caught! Quite the feat since she had to get it up to the deck and then past the railings and gates.

Please share a fun or interesting story about your pets or farm animals.

Comments

• Ethereal Earth
    Ethereal Earth Posts: 142 ✭✭✭

I'm not completely sure this is what you mean, but I grew up on a rabbit farm when I was a kid. Loved all the rabbits so much that I climbed into a rabbit cage when I was around 6 years old and wouldn't come out as I wanted to be a rabbit.

Another one is being sat on by a kid when I was 5ish. Apparently we were playing king of the mountain and the kid won. I believe we got rid of the goats after that and I have hated goats since then. Did not discover this was the reason until I was 17.