What to Pack in Your Herbal First Aid Kit
Tomorrow, herbalist and first aid expert 7Song, who is the director of the Northeast School of Botanical Medicine, will be showing us how to assemble your own herbal first aid kit.
7Song teaches the most comprehensive herbal first aid training course in existence, and he wants to make sure you have the right stuff in your personal first aid bag.
Since this is sort of last minute, no need to register.
Here are the details...
7Song will teach. John Gallagher will host.
What to Pack in Your Herbal First Aid Kit, a LearningHerbs Livestream.
Tomorrow, which is Thursday, August 27 at 1pm Pacific.
(Both livestreams are the same, and you can submit questions on either site.)
and there’ll be a replay if you can’t make it live.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 356 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter