Mouthwash as a tool against viruses
What does it hurt to keep a clean mouth anyway?
Listerine is so unsafe & peroxide is not the best idea for teeth due to possible enamel damage & damage to tissues. If you need a whitener, sage is good for that purpose and has no risk or side effects.
Anyway, this leads me to ask...do you have a favorite mouthwash recipe? What is the purpose for each of the chosen ingredients?
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 356 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter