Hi there and my TGN t-shirt has the desired affect.
I've been unusually quiet for a few weeks due to internet supply issues. That is currently being worked out and hopefully will be resolved today.
Last week I had the chance to visit come dear friends up the coast a bit and on my return journey, stopped at a well known seafood co-op and purchased some quality fish. While I was shopping, a gentleman stopped me to ask about my t shirt. I was wearing my TGN medicine woman shirt! I explained to him what TGN was about, he took a photo of me, so he could remember the name. A woman over heard the conversation and she also took a pic. So I may have been quiet on the forum but I've been spreading the word, so to speak.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 354 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter