Home   |   About Us   |   The Grow System   |   Blog   |   Join Us   |   Store   |   Forum Rules

Another recall — The Grow Network Community
If you are raising heritage poultry, The Livestock Conservancy is doing a census and requests your help.

Another recall

silvertipgrizzsilvertipgrizz Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2020 in Other News

Comments

• RustBeltCowgirlRustBeltCowgirl North Coast OhioPosts: 781 ✭✭✭✭

Below are companies that have recalled the tainted peaches.

• FergFerg Currently United States, Appalachia. Previously Great Lakes, GNYMA, Germany.Posts: 290 ✭✭✭

where is the 'sad' icon )-:

• kbmbillups1kbmbillups1 Posts: 499 ✭✭✭✭

I ate an entire bag of those peaches and have bought them several times to make fruit salad for my family. Luckily none of us got sick. Crazy how many things are recalled these day!

• tomandcaratomandcara Colorado front range- Denver MetroPosts: 709 ✭✭✭✭

@kbmbillups1 Yes it is crazy how many recalls there are and the increase in baterial poisonings form Salmonella, E coli, etc. My wife and I have discussed this for several years and we tink part of the problem is how many people are on different prescriptive and OTC medications that decrease or stop the production of stomach acid which leave people more vulnerable to food borne illness. Couple that with the dysbiosis of so many people's digestive systems you get lots of sick people. This isn't to say there isn't a problem with the way foods are produced, but I think it does reflect on the overall problems of people getting sick from food.