Join me at the Red Pill Expo (attend or live stream)

Marjory Wildcraft
Marjory Wildcraft Posts: 1,613 admin
edited October 2020 in Other Courses

There’s a lot of controversy right now about what’s really going on in the world. Is the pandemic real and deadly, or is it a sinister scam? We have TGN Community members who are firmly in both camps, and while we may not agree on everything, we can all come together over the importance of self-reliance and growing our own food.

So I wanted to let you know that I’ll be speaking on how to grow your own food at the Red Pill Expo in October. It’s hosted by G. Edward Griffin, author of “The Creature From Jekyll Island,” and it’s bound to be an interesting event.

Here’s a little bit more about my presentation:

I'm presenting at the Red Pill Expo being held in Jekyl Island, GA Oct. 10th and 11th along with a fascinating line up of speakers. 

Because you KNOW something is wrong.. this is a gathering of truth seekers wanting to understand how the world really works. 

www.redpillexpo.org  

_

What's your opinion on how the world really works? Comment below 📢

Comments

• LaurieLovesLearning
    LaurieLovesLearning Posts: 7,513 admin

You are so correct, @Marjory Wildcraft! People are so angrily divided right now and opinions have been LOUD. We all need some quiet, some sanity, and part of how to do that is coming together for a good and satisfying purpose of creatively growing our own food, or knowing reliable places to source it. It also gives all of us a sense of accomplishment, a reason for kindness & connection & gives us purpose. We all need to feel those things, especially right now. It is more than just food.

My opinion on how the world works is my opinion only. Being a moderator, I need to watch what I say although I do have strong views. That can be tricky at times as you can imagine. So, I will leave it at that.

What I can say is that we need to quiet our own mind's chaos & carefully/wisely consider with calm thinking, what we need to have ready for the coming storm ahead. We have had but a preview up to now of what might lie ahead, but nobody knows fully all of the future battles that lie before us. Basic skill building is a good foundation on which to build resilience.

This Expo sounds intriguing. I hope that you are able to teach many through it and give them hope. 😃

• LaurieLovesLearning
    LaurieLovesLearning Posts: 7,513 admin

I am going to close this thread down as we have parallel threads covering this Expo. Here is a link to the most active thread on this topic:

https://community.thegrownetwork.com/discussion/845109/did-the-titanic-really-sink-new-information-to-be-revealed

Thank you for understanding.

This discussion has been closed.

This Week's Leaders