Need help finding a good herbal vet site.
Can anyone tell me does Dr. Jones have anything?
We just got a rescue dog and I'm realizing that I can't treat exactly the same way, and it's hard to find what herbs are okay. Looking for resources that aren't selling their products.
Paw licking advice? - could be - fleas/mites/ticks, infection, injury, allergies or anxiety from what I've read.
Does anyone use DE on their dogs? And I was thinking of some kind of decoction spray for infection/inflammation.
Feeling helpless, which is unusual for me and I don't like it.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter