Did the Titanic Really Sink? New Information to Be Revealed
I remember about 20 years ago working with a psychic and she told me the period we are in now would be one of truth telling like never before. Although it's really difficult to tell exactly what is the truth anymore, I'm absolutely fascinated by many of the presenters at the upcoming Red Pill Expo which I'll be presenting at.
So did the Titanic really sink?
Everyone knows Titanic Sank. Right? Well, not quite. A ship sank that looked like the Titanic and had the Titanic name on its bow, but shipyard records verify from the ID number on the propeller of the sunken vessel that it really was the Olympic, the Titanic’s sister ship. The Olympic had been involved in two collisions that damaged her keel so badly she was no longer seaworthy, could not be fixed, and was uninsurable. This meant she would have to be scrapped at a terrible financial loss to its owner, J.P. Morgan. The solution was simple: switch names on the hull, tell everyone they were sailing on the Titanic, and put in motion a string of events that would cause her to sink, supposedly by striking an iceberg. Thus, the insurance on the Titanic would cover the loss of the Olympic, and no one would be the wiser except a few insiders who were well rewarded for their silence.
Patrea Patrick, filmmaker and author of Ten Days at Jekyll Island and Titanic, A Perfect Crime, previews her upcoming presentation at Red Pill Expo on Jekyll Island, Georgia, October 10-11. THere is a virtaul streming option. www.redpillexpo.org
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 36 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 29 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 367 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 467 Current Events & Breaking News
- 53 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 540 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 401 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 110 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter