Hand Sanitizer Dangers
I am sharing a near disaster, to help others not face the same. A friend gave me a liquid hand sanitizer. I put it aside, as I believe hand washing is better than any sort of chemical. Long story short, a bit of the hand sanitizer ended up in my beagle's tummy. He was abandoned here last hunt season. Unbeknownst to me a most likely reason for his abandonment was he suffered significant injuries after being struck by a vehicle, leaving his with vertebrae issues, shoulder and hip issues. The hand sanitizer being added to the mix nearly sent him over the rainbow, but also left neurological damage, making it difficult for him to compensate for his previous injuries.
Be very aware where this and similar products are, if you allow them in your home!