Severe Kidney issues
Hoping someone can help lead me to some help for my older brother and younger brother's wife. Found out yesterday my brother's diabetes medicines have damaged his kidneys. He is down to 32% function, and at the same time he told me our younger brother's wife is down to 13%.
I asked my brother what his issues were...not enough urination, toxic build up, inflammation, weakness, physical damage, etc.
He responded that it is all of them. Have started researching herbals to help them. Can someone point me in a direction for where to research more. I could not find much under a search here for Kidney issues or even just kidney.
Have been looking into diuretics for a starting point.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 56 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 341 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 452 Current Events & Breaking News
- 47 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.3K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 509 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 38 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 518 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 391 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 103 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter