In your opinion what are Best Stand Mixers??
It’s time I buy a stand mixer. I have waited 3 years to buy a Kitchen Aid and can’t seem to fork over the dough (pun intended). In the last year I have really upped my baking game and make bread(s), pie dough and cookies every week now. And I make zoodles regularly as well as sauces and butters. Doing this all by hand is time consuming and I know I could speed some of it up by using a machine. The kitchen aid mixers have great attachments to do it all. If I have to I will pay out the $300 for the pro mixer.
BUT... I wanted check here and see if real experienced homesteaders have a good alternative? My mom used her grandmothers sunbeam forever but it was all steel and I have only seen plastic sunbeams today, plus not as many attachment options.
Tell me your opinions!
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 528 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter