Tom Bartels: FREE short workshop, contact question

roytg94
roytg94 Posts: 47 ✭✭✭
edited October 2020 in Other Courses

I clicked the "Get Free Access Now" button on Tom's site and put in my email contact information. However, the link for the quick start guide did not appear in my email or junk email folder. There is no contact information on Tom's website. How do I access Tom's free short workshop and guide?

Best Answer

• roytg94
    Answer ✓

I just tried both my gmail and outlook email. It does work with the Chrome but NOT the Brave browser? It does NOT work for my gmail. Thanks for answering my question.

Answers

• NarjissMomOf3
    NarjissMomOf3 Posts: 113 ✭✭✭

Maybe it takes a while before receiving an email?

• LaurieLovesLearning
    LaurieLovesLearning Posts: 7,505 admin
    edited October 2020

@roytg94 When I edited to put the link into your post instead of the title, I noticed that this particular workshop was a 2017 workshop that offered a discount for TGN members. Could it be that it is an old post that was not taken down?

After searching his site, I could not find contact info. I will try tagging @TomBartels here. If that doesn't work, then we will have to wait on @Marjory Wildcraft to get you in touch.

• roytg94

@TomBartels I clicked the "Get Free Access Now" button on your growfoodwell site and put in my email contact information. However, the link for the quick start guide did not appear in my email or junk email folder. There is no contact information on your website. How can I access your free short workshop and guide? https://growfoodwell.com/mwntb This appears to be the 2017 version of your website.

• roytg94

@LaurieLovesLearning Thanks Laurie! I sent an updated version of my message to Tom today. Tom did a great job in sharing his gardening and storage tips. Looking forward to looking at his other information. I tried the link to register again, but no answer so far. Emails are coming in my spam and inbox without issues.

I just started the https://thelivingfarm.org/high-performance-garden-show/ and hoping to integrate a lot of this information to fit my garden situation (zone 5a). I shared thelivingfarm link with my neighbor and on social media (Parler). This information is so important to share since the times are getting so challenging and uncertain lately. Thanks again!