In Reply to 26 Oct 2020 Email Newsletter, "Replacement for Antibiotics"
The topic was "In this video, Marjory and Dr. Patrick Jones discuss 3 major differences between pharmaceuticals and herbal medicine—from philosophy and long-term efficacy to broad-spectrum bioavailability."
Some years ago someone gave me the following to reduce high blood pressure.
Grate a tablespoon of ginger from ginger root into a cup, pour some hot water over it (to make up a cup of warm drink), then squeeze all the juice of a lemon in with it, and drink all of it, after it cools off a bit.
Sometimes I swap the ginger for garlic so I do not end up with a horrible garlic breath when I have garlic raw.
To get your daily dose of garlic without the leaving a garlic breath in your mouth, crush a clove or two with a garlic crusher, add some hot water then add all the juice of a lemon, when the temperature drops down. drink.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 356 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter