Funny signs: Why proofreading is important
Does anyone here have any examples of poor proofreading/spelling that you have seen on signs that changes their meaning? Some can be quite entertaining. I have seen a few here & there.
On Instagram, TGN had a post talking about making slaves (salves) that work. I commented that my kids might think that they are just those slaves. ;)
This one is not mine, however, credit is found in the watermark. I left the top comments intact since this is how we saw it.
Please post other signs that you have seen (whether by comment or picture) that you have enjoyed. Nothing offensive, please.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter