Heath Freedom in the Time of Coronavirus

What does the future hold for health freedom? It's not looking good.

I am extremely concerned by the big tech censorship of anyone who goes off the mainstream media coronavirus narrative. For example, those doctors who had the "White Coat Summit" were banned off of many platforms for sharing their protocols. The media immediately went on a vicious campaign to discredit them.

This is just the beginning. Eventually, someone will develop and market a coronavirus vaccine. Already many countries are talking about mandating this vaccine. So our next political battle will be over vaccines. If you thought the mask controversy was bad, wait until the vaccines are ready!

For what it's worth, I personally choose to get vaccines but I support the rights of people to say no to them, and I believe that if vaccines are mandated then mandated medicine will be next.

Thus, I believe that once the election is over here in the US, no matter who wins, medical censorship is going to increase big time. I am already warning my anti-vaccine friends to tread lightly on Facebook and move their criticism to alternative platforms. I am currently trying to figure out the best path forward for my personal business online, because I think the online environment right now in general is hostile to holistic medicine.

Comments

• LaurieLovesLearning
    LaurieLovesLearning Posts: 7,602 admin

@stephanie447 Thank you for sharing your concerns. They are valid.

Considering the current political climate, the intensified emotional state of many, and all the noise surrounding Covid, and the health of this forum, I am going to ask that this thread is used ONLY for productive and constructive responses directly relating to this portion of Stephanie's post:

"I am currently trying to figure out the best path forward for my personal business online, because I think the online environment right now in general is hostile to holistic medicine."

All other posts within this thread will be deleted.

Thank you.