Uses for tree barks
Researching the linden tree lead me to many more uses for tree barks.
And as @torey mentioned in the linden thread, this is a perfect time to harvest bark.
What barks do you use or would like to try?
I have wild cherry I want to try usinf bark from. Unfortunately the small tree is in a place where it has to be removed. I want to use as much of it as possible and try to take some starts from it too
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter