Imagine no hospital no doctors around....
So imagine hospital is too far and there are no doctors around. What would you do?
Well, that is the question I have lately in my head. So I am looking for some interesting books.
How did they survive before all these drugs and doctors etc.. I remember my grandma using herbs, warm olive oil, garlic and a lot more.
I found this book maybe it is worth it:
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter