Home   |   About Us   |   GROW: The Book   |   Blog   |   Join Us   |   Shop   |   Forum Rules

Scrutiny From a Major Canadian Newspaper — The Grow Network Community
Public victory comes from private discipline.

- Manny Pacquiao

Scrutiny From a Major Canadian Newspaper

LaurieLovesLearningLaurieLovesLearning ModeratorManitoba, Canada 🍁 zone 3, PrairiesPosts: 3,390 admin

We found this very much of interest, especially since this story seems to go against the flow of most articles in papers right now....so it is pretty rare to read these types of news stories.

I figured that other people who are not in our country should consider this journalist's scrutiny of the information released as well. The author brought up interesting points that need to be considered, and that most people are unaware of.

FUREY: The important COVID data from Alberta that all Canadians need to know | Toronto Sun

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/furey-the-important-covid-data-from-alberta-that-all-canadians-need-to-know?fbclid=IwAR1C6MH_Ys0-_sxhzwUWE5MrE61sdKIVQKCJSgfGA5T1YM9Gfn_03AfzOxY

Tagged:

Comments

• RustBeltCowgirlRustBeltCowgirl North Coast OhioPosts: 498 ✭✭✭✭

Very interesting article. I wonder how much more underlying data we don't see.

• LaurieLovesLearningLaurieLovesLearning Moderator Manitoba, Canada 🍁 zone 3, PrairiesPosts: 3,390 admin

@RustBeltCowgirl It does make one think. We have noticed that "underlying conditions" are no longer spoken about as they once were.

• flowerpower *flowerpower * Posts: 137 ✭✭✭

I enjoyed this article. There seemed to be a political spin to it, maybe that is how ordinary people can get glimpses of the truth by those with political axes to grind momentarily telling the truth. Trudeau is likely the best looking PM we have ever had and he has his mother's eyes but his bio. father's eyebrows, nose, cheeks, mouth, and facial expressions. ;) In the video he looked like a marionette to me, speaking words given to him from someone else.

• DesireeDesiree Posts: 206 ✭✭✭

An interesting article when you break out the comorbidities, but then I think about the statistics of health issues that have plagued us all due to modern diets/lifestyles. That changes things. Yes, people may have underlying health issues that cause them to die from the virus, but that doesn't mean that they would have died right now if it wasn't for the virus. Dead is dead and some family is grieving.

• LaurieLovesLearningLaurieLovesLearning Moderator Manitoba, Canada 🍁 zone 3, PrairiesPosts: 3,390 admin

That is interesting, and true. Thanks for sharing.

Before this article came out and when they first started talking about comorbidities, we were talking about how so many people, if it weren't for their pharmaceuticals, would already have been dead. The purpose of these is not for healing, as herbals can sometimes assist the body in doing, but it is to keep sick people living sick so that the system can keep making money off of them. There are many people who have artificially been kept alive that are now no longer, and many more that will most likely face this reality in the coming days.

Everyone dies. We know this and it is really difficult when it happens in our circles. But, the time of death is just a matter of when. Sometimes it does happen from a widespread illness that invades a population, sometimes it is other things or lesser widespread illnesses here & there.

What bothers me most really isn't the fact that people are dying, it is the fact that they are being forced to die alone and their families are not allowed to grieve in a proper manner. To me, those are the greatest tragedies.

• Annie KateAnnie Kate Eastern Ontario, CanadaPosts: 330 ✭✭✭

Yes, @LaurieLovesLearning the worst thing is that they are dying alone and that families can't be there.

My mom is quite ill and there has been some talk of taking her to hospital but this is the reason she is still at home being cared for by my dad and my dear sister.