My husband's c=pap gave him his life back. His testing indicated that he was getting less than 10 minutes of REM sleep per night. It was no wonder that if he sat anywhere during the daytime, he would immediately fall asleep.
His snoring is now a thing of the past, I don't mind the noise of the c-pap, and he is rested during his sleeping hours.
All of that being said, I am high risk for covid and my husband is an essential worker working with the public. How can I sleep in the same room with the c-pap that blows air directly from my husband into (sometimes) my face as we sleep? Have any of you come up with any solutions to this issue? We currently have no solutions.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 354 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter