High Blood Pressure What kind of herbs are helpful?
The last two I went to the Doctor my systolic was 160 (very bad). The interesting thing is that last year it was 120. Sounds like my anxiety and stress over Covid have done a number on me.
I should also say that there is no way I can take the alpha or beta drugs they give to lower blood pressure. I am extremely allergic to them. Nor do I want to take medications.
I have sensitivities to a lot of herbs but I would really appreciate know works for you! Thank you for your help.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter