Storing tofu long-term?
I just recently found a great Chinese recipe from Sichuan province. However, it uses a lot of tofu, and I can't keep that around too long in storage.
Can you freeze tofu? Are there other good ways to store it? long term?
It would be great if I could make pad thai, ma po tofu, and other dishes without needing to plan on a shopping trip first, assuming the grocery store has what I need.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 528 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter