Thank you!

lewis.mary.e
lewis.mary.e Posts: 225 ✭✭✭
edited December 2020 in Encouragement

I wanted to thank everyone for being here and sharing so much good information. Also, just for being a community where we can all talk about things that matter. With the lack of human interaction 2020 has caused, this has been a good and supportive outlet for me.

So, THANK YOU all so much!

Comments

• Michelle D
    Michelle D Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think I will echo that sentiment. I have been feeling much the same way. I consider myself blessed and regularly thank God that I can be a part of this community. You are all so very wonderful!

Thank you from me as well!

• LaurieLovesLearning
    LaurieLovesLearning Posts: 7,576 admin
    edited December 2020

I will add that I appreciate all of you for the very same reasons above. I like to uphold you as an excellent example that we can still work together and encourage each other even when times are difficult. We certainly don't agree on everything (that would be boring anyway), but everyone is still willing to listen, consider and understand.

You are a resilient, strong, thoughtful, knowledgable & respectful group. I am so glad that I have the privilege to "know" all of you. You each have a very important place here.

Thank you.

• karenjanicki
    karenjanicki Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭

I'm glad to be here too. There is a plethora of wonderful people always ready to help and answer questions. It's definitely been a long year. This group is a blessing.

• COWLOVINGIRL
    COWLOVINGIRL Posts: 954 ✭✭✭✭

You're welcome @lewis.mary.e! Thank you for being here too!