I have Brain Fog. Sometimes its ok and other times, I am a walking mess. Stress makes it worse and if I get lax with decent eating I notice a decline.
Exercise, proper sleep ( a big problem for me, especially in winter) and working on decreasing inflamation in my system helps immensely.
Lately with the corona virus and shifts in family routine I have had more problems.
Does anyone have Brain fog here? And what has helped? Mine used to be so bad I explained it to my family as my mind was one of those white boards you write on and I was writing the words on the board but could not say them. The more I tried to say them the worse the problem became. It was just best to stop and take a break. It's so much better but I still have issues typing and never see the typos until a few hours later.
My brain fog was caused from a severe gut issue. I never knew the gut and brain were so closely related.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter