Merry Christmas!

I have nothing fancy to say, but I hope that wherever this greeting finds you, that all of you have a good day. Take some time to reflect on the good things that you have been given.

Today, we have slightly warmer temperatures & some sun. It is nice to have sun with the beautiful white snow on the ground.☃️🧣

For those of you who celebrate Christ's birth, take some extra time today to reflect on the real reason he came and give praise to him for his great love for us.

It is good! 😄

Tagged:

Comments

• RustBeltCowgirl
    RustBeltCowgirl Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

Merry Christmas to everyone.

And only in Ohio, so near to Parma. Home to Frankie Yankovich (the Polka King) and his son "Weird Al"

• shllnzl
    shllnzl Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all. My thoughts are with those in hardship this holiday season.

• judsoncarroll4
    judsoncarroll4 Posts: 5,490 admin

Merry Christmas everyone!

• Torey
    Torey Posts: 5,679 admin

Happy Holidays to everyone at TGN!

• dottile46
    dottile46 Posts: 437 ✭✭✭

Hopefully everyone is enjoying their day and spending time with family. Merry Christmas from the sunny, freezing, windy center of Missouri, USA!

• jowitt.europe
    jowitt.europe Posts: 1,465 admin

Merry Christmas from Austrian Alps, Tirol. We have snow and the sun and blue skies and Christmas songs..... but the joy of the families being together in many cases is postponed to next Christmas. Those who are round - friends, neighbours - everybody is so much more warm-hearted to each other. I think people start missing real contacts, real conversations, real being together. Well, there is light at the end of the tunnel... and the days are getting longer... Merry Christmas

• karenjanicki
    karenjanicki Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭

I agree! It's a wonderful day to celebrate our Saviors birth :). It's bitter cold here where we are but the snow is so beautiful. I'm having a wonderful day with my sister and looking forward to the New Year. God bless you and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

• LaurieLovesLearning
    LaurieLovesLearning Posts: 7,576 admin

@jolanta.wittib You are right. Such true words.

Wow. Your picture is absolutely stunning.

• water2world
    water2world Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭✭

Merry Christmas!!

• Linda Bittle
    Linda Bittle Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭✭✭

I talked to my Mom, who I will see on Sunday, and my brother down in Oklahoma. Otherwise, I've been relaxing with the cats. I treated myself to a nice frozen lasagna for a late lunch, and am nibbling on leftover cheese ball and other treats from this week.

Sunday, I'll cut up the Christmas ham I got at work, and cook a big hunk with scalloped potatoes, and share with Mom and my sister. Then we plan to run out to the little local theater and see the new Tom Hanks western, News of the World. Masked, and careful, of course.

I am fortunate to have today, tomorrow, and Sunday off. Aside from laundry, I am taking it easy. Staying warm. Enjoying the odd hot buttered rum or cocoa, depending on my mood.

Much love to you all on Christmas evening, from southern Missouri.

• JennyT Upstate South Carolina
    JennyT Upstate South Carolina Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭✭✭

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone here on TGN.🎄🎁⛄️❄️ Much love to you all.❤️

• kbmbillups1
    kbmbillups1 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you had a nice day with your family! Also hoping 2021 will be a much better year for everyone!

• vickeym
    vickeym Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • COWLOVINGIRL
    COWLOVINGIRL Posts: 954 ✭✭✭✭

Merry Christmas Everyone!

• Cornelius
    Cornelius Posts: 872 ✭✭✭✭

Merry Christmas (belated)! Perhaps with the vaccine the pandemic will be over by July and then we can all have family get togethers with "Christmas in July"?

• VermontCathy
    VermontCathy Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's been a quiet Christmas in Vermont. Temperatures on Christmas Day reached 50F (10C), which is ridiculously warm, warmer than Florida was that day. A couple of inches of rain melted all the snow. Then on Dec 26, Boxing Day, temperatures dropped below freezing again and more snow fell. We're getting light snow flurries as I write this.

A week or so ago I watched A Charlie Brown Christmas again. This is a classic, and does a nice job of contrasting the Christian message from Luke with the commericialized message we all hear so often.

Merry Christmas, everyone. God bless you all.