Winter Food Festival
If you could attend a 14 day ONLINE Winter Food Festival right now, what would you like to see?
Would you love to play some games, cooking class demos, cook along sessions, a photo competition, tips to plan your next season, empty your freezer sessions, organize your pantry masterclasses? My personal idea is to concentrate on making and using preserves.
What kind of food are you craving right now? Comfort food, health food, deep bowls of goodness, large sharing platters? An all day snack bar, where everyone helps themselves?
I'm considering organzing one, since going to live food festivals has become so difficult for many of us and we all need a pick-me-up, don't we?
(photo from canva)
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter