Yerba Mansa- what can you tell me?
Yerba Mansa is native of the southwestern US, and Jim McDonald says it's about the best thing ever for chronic sinusitis https://herbcraft.org/sinusitis.html. Since I can't remember the last time my sinuses were really clear, I am very interested. Apparently it likes hot sun and boggy alkaline soil, but it can be grown in a pot. Strictly Medicinal sells seeds, and I've seen a couple of sources for plants. So, does anyone have any experience using it? growing it? I would love to hear from you if you do.
This Week's Leaders
- 607 All Categories
- 19 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 24 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 186 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 370 Current Events & Breaking News
- 965 Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.1K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 380 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 27 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 241 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 286 The Homestead: DIY
- 791 Personal Journals
- 72 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter