Live Webinar this Sunday, January 24 at 2pm CST
On Sunday, January 24th at 2pm CST I will host a LIVE webinar on "What’s Changing In 2021 And How To Navigate It."
There's no cost to access the live webinar or my resource file available after the conversation.
I just want to share my experience and insight to help our community thrive this year.
Over the past few weeks, I've met with our team and my friends around the world to gather the most helpful information for anyone to use.
We all know that the world is continuing to change drastically, so why not get prepared?
These live webinars fill up fast. I don't want you to miss out. Register now!
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 354 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter