The Unpacking Continues
I may actually get ALL the moving boxes unpacked this time!
I've got this one big walk-in closet that I'm using to store my herbs, crafts, holiday decorations, wildlife tracking, and hunting and fishing gear in. I need one more shelf and some more storage boxes and I think it will be done!
I made 3 trips to the dumpster today with random papers, boxes I thought I might use, and little things I thought I might use for crafts someday. I send anything that might be of any value to my sister's thrift store booth. I made 10.00 on an UGLY Christmas decoration that I'd been hauling around!
I'll post photos when I'm done, but I can tell you it will be nice to have everything in the right place, and accessible so that I can find and use things.
Fortunately, I'm not a woman who needs a lot of dress-up clothes, so I can use the larger closet for my "important" stuff. I've also put the bookshelves and computer in the larger bedroom for the same reason.
After all, the cats and I don't need a huge bedroom just to sleep!
It feels really good to be getting close to having everything unpacked for the first time in about 15 years.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter