Has anyone here made fermented cranberries in honey?
I have some cranberries. They are not rotten but softer than some you buy. I suppose they would be a lot like those you take out of the freezer and unthaw.
I was wondering if they would be ok to ferment? Since I have them I suppose its worth the gamble. Otherwise they will probably become a chicken snack.
I also found a really interesting fermented honey pepper recipe. Slightly warm peppers variety in honey. That could be good!
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter